- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup TigerNut Flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- Pinch sea salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or pure maple syrup
- Sliced TigerNuts
- Fresh berries
- Almond butter
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Stir in the TigerNut flour, tapioca flour, and sea salt (and cinnamon if adding). Stir until combined and a thick batter forms (Note: as an alternative, you can add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until combined).
- Heat a medium-sized non-stick skillet over medium heat and add enough coconut oil to generously coat the surface (about 2 tablespoons).
- Measure out a scant ¼ cup of batter and pour it onto the hot skillet. Cook until sides firm up, about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side another 1 to 2 minutes, until cooked through. Repeat for remaining batter (Note: I typically cook 2 pancakes at a time on a 12-inch skillet).
- Serve with a dollop of almond butter, fresh fruit, honey, and sliced TigerNuts.
Recipe from The Roasted Root
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.