- 160 gr Cassava Flour (replaceable with rice flour)
- 40 gr TigerNut Flour
- 45 gr Coconut Oil (melted)
- 40 gr Coconut Milk
- 40 gr Orange Juice (freshly squeezed)
- 20 gr Sweet Dessert Wine (like Moscato)
- 3 Dried Apricots, chopped
- 15 gr Candied Orange Zest (finely chopped)
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in all wet ingredients and knead well with your hands.
- To create the dome shaped pastries, you can either use a small ladle or a circular tablespoon measurer.
- Fill the ladle or measurer with dough, press it down with your fingers and flip it outside down over a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool down in the oven after opening the oven door a bit.
- When the dome pastries are ready, melt the dark chocolate in a small pan and drizzle it over the pastries. Let it harden and you are ready to feast!!
Recipe from Honest Cooking
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.