- 100 gr (3.5 ounces) Cassava Flour
- 60 gr (2.1 ounces) Rice Flour
- 20 gr (0.7 ounces) Rice Starch
- 40 gr (1.4 ounces) TigerNut Flour
- 25 gr (0.88 ounces) Coconut Milk
- 30 gr (1 ounce) Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Pasture Raised Yolks
- 2 tbps Sugar Free Apricot Jam
- 50 gr (1.7 ounces) Blueberries
- ½ Pomegranate
- 10 gr (0.35 ounces) 100% Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut Cream (obtained by refrigerating coconut milk overnight)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and knead by hand for a couple minutes.
- Line a circular baking pan with parchment paper, transfer the dough in the pan and press it down to the bottom (I do it by rolling a glass over the dough until evenly flat). It should be about ¾ of an inch thick. If you have leftover dough, cut it in rectangular pieces and use it to make small cookies.
- Spread a very thin layer of apricot jam over the dough and bake it for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the blueberries, separate the pomegranate seeds under running water (it will prevent the juice from making the pie messy) and when the pastarfrolla is done and has cooled down a bit, use the fruit to decorate the pie as you see in the photos.
- Shave some dark chocolate on top, sprinkle a few drops of coconut cream and you have this artistic looking pie!!
Recipe from Honest Cooking
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.