¾ cup TigerNuts
¼ cup liquid aminos or coconut aminos
1 tbsp liquid smoke
3 tbsp coconut oil or TigerNut oil
¼ cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp cracked black pepper
5 cups TigerNuts (soaked at least 4 hours)
- Preheat oven to lowest temp. possible on your oven.
- Place tigernuts in food processor, Bullet, or high powered blender like Vitamix and pulse until nuts are finely chopped.
- Mix all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add chopped tiger nuts, stir and let marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread soaked nuts on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes stirring at least 3 times while baking.
- Let cool and store in fridge.
Enjoy as snack or use in place of breadcrumbs in almost any recipe that would taste good with bacon!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.