½ cup TigerNut Flour
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp sea salt
1/3 cup coconut oil
¼ cup ghee
½ cup vegan chocolate chips
1 tbsp cacao or unsweetened cocoa
½ cup coconut palm sugar
½ cup TigerNut Milk or Original Horchata by Organic Gemini
2 Flax eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 cup TigerNut Bacon Crumbles
• Preheat oven to 350.
• Heat coconut oil and ghee over low heat until melted. Add chocolate chips, cocoa powder and coconut sugar. Stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Allow to cool.
• Mix dry ingredients together.
• Mix wet ingredients together and whisk in the melted chocolate.
• Add dry and wet ingredients together and let sit for five minutes.
• Add vegan bacon.
• Pour batter into baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes.
• Let cool and store in fridge.
Recipe from Vegan Magazine
Comments will be approved before showing up.