- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Beat the eggs with the erythritol until foamy. Sift in the sweet potato starch and mix well.
- Add the tigernut flour to the batter, mix well and add the orange juice. Lastly add in the cassava flour and mix until you have a very smooth batter.
- When you’ve mixed in cinnamon, vanilla and stevia, add in the baking soda and cream of tartar and fold them gently into the batter.
- Pour your paleo muffin batter in a silicon muffin mold, top each one with a dried cranberry and bake them for about 15 minutes.
Recipe from Little Bites of Beauty