- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup TigerNut Flour
- 3/4 cup Tigernut Horchata
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp maca
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Coconut oil (for cooking)
- Whisk together egg whites and flours, then pour in the horchata (or almond milk) and mix well.
- Add cocoa, cacao nibs, maca, baking soda, maple syrup, cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla bean and mashed banana. Mix well.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil to a pan and heat it up on medium.
- Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until the edges start to brown. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat.
- Serve with warm cinnamon pecan apples, maple syrup, almond butter, raw cacao nibs and coconut chips.
To make warm cinnamon spiced pecan apples:
- Slice up two large apples.
- Warm up a pan with 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Add the apples, and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring.
- Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and a handful of pecans.
- Cook for another 5 minutes. Ready!
Recipe created by Breakfast Criminals
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.