Cinnamon-Apple TigerNut Bread
- 6 large eggs
1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
1 stick of organic butter or 1/2 cup ghee
- 2 large apples, cored and grated (squeeze some of the water out in a paper towel)
2/3 cup TigerNut flour
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5 bread pan.
- Blend eggs and coconut sugar for 5 minutes until thicker.
- Combine egg mixture with remaining ingredients. Pour into bread pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for 30 minutes. Slice it up!
Recipe by Cavegirl Cuisine
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.