What you need:
1 bag of Tigernut Flour
1 bag of raw organic Tigernuts
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
2 bananas (mashed)
Dash of vanilla extract
1 cup of Agave Nectar
1. Mash up your bananas and add in the Tigernut FLOUR. Mix it up!
2. Sprinke on your cinnamon and give it a whirl!
3. Add in your raw organic Tigernuts! I prefer to leave them whole. They have the texture of coconut bits…or you can blend them into little chips.
4. Throw everything into a larger bowl. Put in 1 cup of Agave Nectar for purely natural sweetness! And also a teaspoon of Sea Salt.
5. Grease your pan with a tiny bit of coconut oil, spread out your cookies, and BAKE for 15-20 minutes!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.