Gluten Free Crust
· 1/2 cup almond butter
· 1 tablespoon maple syrup
· 1/4 cup flax seeds
· 1/2 cup of Organic Gemini Tigernut Flour
Dragon Fruit Jam
· 1 cup berries
· 1 packet of Dragon Fruit (Optional)
· 4 tablespoons chia seeds (not soaked)
Chocolate Sauce - makes 2 cups
· 1/2 cup coconut nectar or date paste
· 3/4 cup cacao powder
· 1/3 cup coconut oil (if needed)
· 2 Tablespoon of almond/sunflower butter
1. Grind the rolled oats into flour in a blender, then mix together with the other ingredients in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a lined bread pan (I used two small ones). Put in the fridge.
1. Mash or blend the berries until smooth, then thoroughly stir in the chia seeds and let it sit for 10-15 minutes so the chia seeds can gel with the mashed berries and thicken into jam.
To make the chocolate
1. Mix all ingredients until smooth and ridiculously delicious-looking.
Recipe created by Charles Chen
Comments will be approved before showing up.