Prep Time: 20 min
- 2 & 1/4 cup canned organic pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp arrowroot powder (or cornstarch)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of Pumpkin Spice
- - 4 table spoons of chia seeds
- - 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- - 1 cup of Organic Gemini Chai tiger Nut Milk
- - 1/2 cup tiger nut flour
- - 1/2 cup soaked tiger nuts
- - 1/2 cup dates
- - pumpkin pie seasoning as desired
- - take 1/4 cup of chia seeds and soak overnight in tiger nut chai milk
- - add a dash of pumpkin spice seasoning
- - blend soaked nuts, dates, and pumpkin spice in a food processor, and press into dish
- - Mix corn starch and maples syrup together until clumps dissipate
- - add the rest of the ingredients.
- Soak the tiger nuts overnight in water, they won't get as soft as your typical nut varieties, but they just require a few more pulses in the food processor!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.