- 1 cup TigerNut Flour
- 1/2 cup cricket flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) green plantain - pureed
- 4 tbsp avocado oil or TigerNut Oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp maple sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor, puree peeled plantain, maple syrup, and avocado oil until smooth.
- Add tiger nut flour, cricket four, sea salt, baking soda, and 1 tsp cinnamon, letting the food processor run until a smooth dough has formed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, sprinkle with a bit of tiger nut flour, and scoop dough onto the dusted sheet.
- Cover dough with a sheet of plastic wrap and roll dough out until 1/8th inch thick.
- Remove plastic wrap, running a wet knife through the dough to make squares and (or) rectangles.
- Score the dough 3 times per square with a fork to create tiny holes.
- In a small ramekin, combine 1 tbsp maple sugar and remaining 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over graham crackers.
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until sides have browned.
- Allow crackers to cool and become fully crisp, then enjoy!
Recipe created by Beyond the Bite
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.