- 1 cup (14) medjool dates– pitted
- 1 cup TigerNuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place tiger nuts in a bowl and fill the bowl the water, enough so that the tiger nuts are fully covered.
- Allow the tiger nuts to soak for at least 6 hours, up to 12.
- Pit your dates and place them in a bowl as well, soaking in hot water until soft.
- Drain tiger nuts and place in a food processor, pulsing a few times until broken down.
- Add in your soaked dates, cinnamon and sea salt, processing until a sticky dough has formed.
- Using a cookie scoop, form dough into balls, placing on a plate and sticking in the fridge to firm up for at the least 1 hour.
Recipe by Beyond the Bite
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.