1 medium head of cauliflower
¼ cup + 2 tbsp Tiger Nut Flour
¼ tsp sea salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 organic eggs from a pastured source
½ tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried oregano
What to do with them
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Use food processor or high-powered blender like a Vitamix to grate the cauliflower.
- Dump grated cauliflower onto tea towel, wrap it, and squeeze hard (like wringing the towel out) so that all liquid is removed from cauliflower. Open towel back up and move dried cauliflower into bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to cauliflower and mix.
- Spread parchment paper over baking sheet and form dough into pizza shape, pinching the edges to make crust.
If the dough is sticking to your fingers as you spread it out, place parchment paper between your hand and the dough as you shape it.
- Bake for about 10 minutes- it should start turning a golden brown.
- Add your toppings.
- Bake again for another 7-10 minutes.
Try adding red sauce, pastured sausage, your favorite cheese or Daiya cheese, sauteed onion and basil. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.