- 1 cup TigerNut Flour
- 1 cup Garbanzo flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 1/3 cup flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup Tigernut Oil
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary (make sure chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded olives
- Optional add in– 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- Combine flours, yeast, baking powder, garlic and salt in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs, oil and lemon juice mix again till everything is combined.
- Fold in rosemary, sunflower seeds and olives. ( add zucchini here if using)
- Line a 9 inch pan with parchment and spray with non stick spray. (Or you can make little muffins or loafs) Cook at 350 for 35 minutes or until tooth pick clean.
Recipe from Running On Veggies
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.