- 1 cup TigerNut Flour
- 1 cup Garbanzo flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 1/3 cup flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup Tigernut Oil
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary (make sure chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded olives
- Optional add in– 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine flours, ground flax, yeast, baking powder, garlic and salt in a medium-size mixing bowl.
- Add in eggs, oil, water and lemon juice mix again till everything is combined.
- Fold in rosemary, sunflower seeds, and olives. ( add zucchini here if using)
- Line a 9-inch pan with parchment and spray with non-stick spray. (Or you can make little muffins or loaves) Cook at 350 for 35 minutes or until toothpick clean.
Recipe from Running On Veggies
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.