- 3 cups almonds (roughly chopped in a food processor)
- 1 cup tigernut flour (you can substitute with almond flour)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins (you can use any other dried fruit be sure its finely chopped if using something like apricots– you can always use another cup of chocolate chips)
- Place your chopped almonds, tiger nut flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs and vanilla.
- Combine eggs and almond mixture, fold in chips and raisins.
- On a lined baking sheet form two logs-you may need to wet your hands so it does not stick to your hands. Make sure they are even size logs.
- Place in the oven for 23 minutes at 275
- Let cool for at least an hour (I left mine over night) then slice into biscotti. Be sure not to cut them too thin or they will break.
- Place back in the oven to toast at 300 for 20 minutes.
Recipe from Running On Veggies
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.