Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:50 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that about 2 inches of the paper hang over the sides.
2. In a large bowl, sift together almond flour, TigerNut flour, 1/4 cup shredded coconut, baking powder, flax seeds, cinnamon, and sea salt.
3. In a medium bowl, mash together the bananas maple syrup,coconut oil, and vanilla extract, until smooth.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the loaf pan. Sprinkle with the remaining shredded coconut.
6. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Recipe from Paleo Hacks
Comments will be approved before showing up.