- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked in hot water for 15-30 minutes and drained
- 1/2 cup Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut OR 3 tablespoons nut butter like peanut butter or almond butter (mix and match!)
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons filtered water for blending
- Raw cacao nibs
- Coconut shreds
- Buckhweat cereal
- Add all blending ingredients to a food processor or a high speed blender, and process/pulse until well combined. You may need to pulse intermittently, and stir the mixture in between.
- Roll the truffles in your choice of topping(s).
- Move into a container and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Enjoy with love! Keep the truffles in a tightly closed container in refrigerator for up to a week, or in freezer for up to a month.
Recipe from Breakfast Criminals
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.