- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl combine tigernut flour and tapioca and mix well.
- Add in the lemon zest and finely chopped rosemary and, when it’s well mixed, add all the remaining wet ingredients and knead well with your hands until you get a nice and compact ball of dough.
- Helping yourself with a rolling pin, roll down the dough on a wooden board (or, if you don’t have it, you can simply place a sheet of parchment paper on the table) until ¼ of an inch thick.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out your AIP Lemon Rosemary Cookies and place a frozen blueberry in the middle of each one.
- Place your cookies on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining lemon zest and chopped rosemary on top and you are ready to enjoy your AIP cookies!
- Make sure to let them cool down completely before storing them in an air tight container so they maintain their friability.
Recipe from Little Bites Of Beauty