For the AIP Pumpkin Pie Crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl; combine them with the wet ingredients and knead well.
- Using a rolling pin roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper until 1/3” thick.
- Place the dough in a baking pan (I used small one and made mini pies) and bake for 25 minutes.
- Fill the AIP pumpkin pie crust (or crusts) with the filling, bake for 5 more minutes and let cool down in the oven.
For the AIP Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- Mix all the ingredients in small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the stove as soon as it starts boiling and set aside. It’s better to add in this filling only after the crust it’s baked in order to prevent it from getting too dry.
- Once your AIP pumpkin pie is cool, decorate it with some coconut flakes and a drizzle of honey.
Recipe by Little Bites Of Beauty