- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl; combine them with the wet ingredients and knead well.
- Using a rolling pin roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper until 1/3” thick.
- Carve out cookies with a cookie cutter and bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the cookies sit inside until completely cool and crunchy.
- If you do decide to garnish the cookies like you see in the photos, cook the apricots until get to a jam kind of consistency (you can even put them in the microwave). Spread a thin layer of “apricot jam” on top of your cookies and sprinkle some coconut flakes on top.
Recipe from Little Bites Of Beauty