1 cup of TigerNuts
1/4 cup TigerNut Flour
1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil [room temperature NOT MELTED]
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Creamy Sunbutter
1/4 cup Agave
1/2 cup Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Chips (for the dough)
1/2 cup Dairy-Free Dark Chocolate Chips for melted top to the bars
1. Incorporate all ingredients in a bowl mix until it comes together.
2. Line square dish with parchment paper.
3. Press into a square dish [I used a 1.5 quarts square baking dish]
4. Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
5. Place remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a small bowl and melt in microwave for 15 minute increments stirring in between.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate on the dough, put back in refrigerator for 15 minutes. Remove, cut and Enjoy!
Recipe by Unique Heart Beat
Comments will be approved before showing up.