- 150 gr Cassava
- 100 gr TigerNut Flour
- 40 gr Sweet Potato Starch
- 12 gr (2 tbs) Gelatin
- 1 tbs of Pomegranate Powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground Turmeric
- 50 gr Coconut Oil (melted)
- 40 gr Coconut Milk
- 50 gr Coconut Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine flours, gelatin, pomegranate powder and spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the wet ingredients and combine with your hands until you get a compact ball of dough.
- Roll down the dough with a rolling pin until 1/4 inch thick.
- Create circles using a round cookie cutter and decorate them with a stencil creating little flowers (if you don’t have it, you can make them by hand using a toothpick or leave them plain).
- Bake your AIP digestive for 30 minutes.
Recipe from Little Bites of Beauty