3 organic eggs
1/2 cup honey
1 1/2 TigerNut Flour @organicgemini
1/4 arrowroot flour
1/3 coconut flour
3/4 chopped walnuts
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup warm water
1/4 cup dry coconut flakes
Caramel Frosting Ingredients:
1 cup( 4oz) butter regular or dairy-free.
10 pitted dates ( toasted for 10 min, optional)
1/3 cup coconut flakes
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, honey, coconut oil, water and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
4. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredient except the walnuts.
5. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Finally, add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts and mix until well combined.
6. Pour batter into prepared cake pans
7. Bake 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove it from pans and let cool on a rack.
For the Frosting: