2 cups TigerNut Flour
2 organic egg from pastured source or 1 Flax egg (1 tbsp flax + 3 tbsp water, stirred together and kept in fridge for at least 10 min)
2 tbsp TigerNut oil
½ tsp sea salt + more for topping
½ tsp dried basil + more for topping
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together (except for 1 egg) and form into a dough.
- Place parchment paper over baking sheet.
- Use palm of hand to flatten dough. We recommend using another piece of parchment paper between your hand and the dough so it doesn't stick.
- Use cookie cutter or knife to cut desired cracker shape.
- Whisk other egg in a bowl.
- Brush egg on top of each cracker.
- Top each cracker with sea salt and dried basil.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Let sit for about 1 hour before serving.
Serve with TigerNut Spreadable Cheese or TigerNut Pesto
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.