- 30 gr Cassava Flour
- 15 gr Arrowroot Flour
- 15 gr Coconut Flour
- 20 gr Tigernut Smoothie Mix
- 100 gr Banana (1 small banana)
- 120 gr Coconut Milk
- 20 gr Water
- 50 gr Orange Juice (juice of 1/2 orange)
- 25 gr Maple Syrup
- 3 gr (1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda)
- 20 gr Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Papaya
- 2 dried Figs
- 2 tbsp shredded Coconut Flakes
- 10 gr shaved 100% Dark Chocolate
- Turn on your Waffle machine.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine banana, coconut milk, orange juice and water in a blender and process until you get a smooth liquid.
- Pour the liquid over the flour mix, add in the maple syrup and mix well.
- Lastly, add in the baking soda and the apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Pour half the batter in the waffle machine and when you first grain free waffle is ready, cook the second one with the remaining batter.
- Top each waffle with some diced papaya, dried figs, shredded coconut and shaved dark chocolate and enjoy!!
Recipe from Little Bites Of Beauty
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.